Application for Membership
Membership Qualifications are referenced in the Constitution of The Christian and Missionary Alliance (CMA) and included in the Bylaws of First Alliance Church (FAC) that were approved by the congregation in March 2003:
- Confession of faith in Jesus Christ and evidence of regeneration.
- Belief in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; in the verbal inspiration of the Holy Scriptures as originally given; in the vicarious atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ; in the eternal salvation of all who believe in Him and eternal punishment of all who reject Him.
- Acceptance of the doctrines of the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, Sanctifier, Healer, and Coming King. Reference: http://www.cmalliance.org/about/beliefs/fourfold-gospel for further details.
- Full sympathy with the principles and objectives of The Christian and Missionary Alliance and cooperation by systematic support of its work.
- Such other qualifications for membership as may be stated in the Bylaws.
CMA Constitution: https://www.cmalliance.org/resources/publications/manual-cma.pdf
FAC Bylaws: Documents may be received upon request.