March 19, 2017- Sermon: “The Prodigal God” (Steve Elliott)
1. Share a story of a time you were lost.
2. What is one thing you would turn the house upside down to find?
3. When you think of God’s unearnable love for you, how does that settle in your heart?
4. Who in your life has loved you as God does?
5. What did you think when you heard that God even accepts repentance that has mixed motives?
6. Do you think the father was too soft on the son?
7. Was there an “aha” moment for you in the sermon?
8. What is one small change you would make in your thinking or behavior in light of what you heard.