June 4, 2017- Sermon: “God at the Ready?” (Gabe Lawson)
1. When is a time you’ve been backed into a corner – or in a really tight, scary spot?
2. What does it say to you about God that we are his “poiema” (poem, workmanship, work of art) to the world?
3. When was a time you were waiting on God to show up, to answer prayer?
4. Why is it so difficult to maintain perspective on God?
5. Why is it beneficial to remember what God has done in the past?
6. Why is community essential to the Christian life?
7. What does it mean to you that even though a mom and dad might forsake you, God never will?
8. Why is God and his love considered beautiful – something to gaze at? What effect does that have on our life?