Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
- Share with your group an important answer to prayer that you have experienced.
- Share with your group a prayer that so far has gone unanswered in your life. What have you thought about that? How are you reconciling that?
- As a kid growing up, did you ever have an unfair label hung on you? How do you feel about that now?
- C. Fields once said, “It ain’t what they call you. It’s what you answer to.” Do you ever catch yourself ‘answering’ to an old label instead of who you really are today? What do you think would need to change in you for that pattern of thought to stop?
- When you were young, who was your most important audience? Apart from God, who do you think it is now?
- In your world today, what or from where or who puts the most pressure on you or what or from where or who do feel the biggest performance demands come from? How are you dealing with that?
- What did you think when the pastor said that you matter to God?
- Did you have an “aha” moment in the sermon? Share it with the group?
- What might have just changed in your thinking because of what you heard today?