October 5, 2018 at 2:47 pm Categories: News
Our refugee family has arrived! They are a young family from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, who have been in transition in Uganda for some time. The husband and wife are in their early thirties with a 4-year-old son and a 3-year-old daughter. Ways you can help are:
- Helping them shop for clothing after arriving.
- Providing transportation for appointments, school enrollment, English classes, etc.
- Helping them with English practice.
- Providing food for the first 2-3 weeks.
- Taking them shopping and helping them learn the “American system” of shopping.