November 13, 2016- Sermon: “60 Is The New…?” (Steve Elliott)
1. What is one big lesson you learned from your parent(s) that has stuck with you through life?
2. What is one lesson, one piece of advice you would like to pass on to someone who is watching and learning from your life?
3. What is a cause you are interested in/ supportive of that will outlast you?
4. When do you first remember doing something you thought would put a smile on Jesus’ face?
5. In a world of 15 seconds of fame, 24 hour news cycles, how do you measure the significance of some event in the world or some moment in your life?
6. When all is said and done, what would you like to be remembered for?
7. Are you happy/content with the trajectory of your life at the moment? What is one small, just noticeable change you might make that would change that trajectory?
8. Does eternity matter to you? Does it matter enough to make changes in your present life?
9. As you comb through your memory, what God moments might you have a sliver of that you haven’t considered having any part in?
10. If you were putting a message in a bottle to be found a few generations from now, what would it say?