February 12, 2017- Sermon: “God Is Not Mad At You” (Steve Elliott)
1. What did you hear on Sunday?
2. Have you ever felt that a kind of fear in your life that God might be mad at you over something?
3. Who are the friends in your life who have “carried you to Jesus” when it was necessary?
4. Who is someone you have helped carry to Jesus? Share the story of that.
5. When your faith is flagging or weak, who in your world encourages you and strengthens you?
6. Do you have a time in your life when you sensed God said to you “it’s time to pick up your mat and walk.”
7. Was there an ‘aha’ moment for you in the sermon?
8. What might be one just noticeable change you might in your understanding of God the Father in light of the sermon.