Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
- What do you want for Christmas this year? (“Peace on earth” is not an acceptable answer! ;-)!! )
- What was the best gift you remember receiving as a child?
- What is one practical thing you do each year at Christmas or something you intend to do this Christmas to keep the focus on Jesus?
- Share a story of when you felt “looked passed”? How did you or how are you resolving that in your heart or mind?
- “Jesus is not ashamed to call you His brother or sister.” Do you/can you really believe that?
- Share a story of when someone gave us something … some privilege or opportunity or advantage … for you. Looking back on that, what impact did it have on you?
- Where or when did you witness self-giving love this past year?
- Have you ever lived under a sense of pressure of having to impress God with your “Christian life performance”? What did it take or what would it take to set you free from that?
- What was the “aha” moment you had during the sermon?
- What is the ‘take away’ idea that you want to reflect more upon as you continue on your journey with Jesus?
Click here for the poem quoted by Pastor Steve this Sunday.