April 9, 2017- Sermon: “Justice + Grace x 3 = GOD” (Steve Elliott)
1. Have you ever been not invited to something and it was hard to understand?
2. Talk about a time when you knew it was clearly God’s grace at work in you life.
3. Talk about a time when you observed someone’s life ‘burning down’. How would you handle it now?
4. Who in your life needs the kind of patient, long suffering love that God the Father models for us?
5. What do you think God is saying to you these days about grace?
6. What was your ‘aha’ moment in the sermon? What will you do about it?
7. What shifted about you perception of what God is like in light of this message?
8. What ‘just noticeable change’ might you make based on what you heard?