April 2, 2017- Sermon: “Does God Play Fair” (Steve Elliott)
1. Who was a good model of acceptance that you have observed in your life? What did that look like?
2. In your church experience, have you met the older brother? What did that look like?
3. Read Galatians 5:1-6. Do you think you are living as free as this text implies you ought to?
4. Is there someone in your life who is imposing spiritual rules upon you? How are you handling that?
5. Do you really think God accepts you back when you blow it or do you feel like you have to make it up to Him?
6. What situations in your life have you found it difficult to accept the younger brother back?
7. What was your ‘aha’ moment in the sermon where God the Holy Spirit spoke clearly to you about something?
8. What might be one ‘just noticeable change’ you think God is asking you to make in light of this sermon?