April 16, 2017- Sermon: “Facing Into The Wind” (Steve Elliott)
1. What is your favorite Easter memory … could be about anything?
2. Are you confident that the truth is absolutely the truth, no matter who tries to say it is not so?
3. How do you judge what is true and what is ‘spin’? What criteria do you use?
4. Do you think there is more than one version of the truth out there?
5. If you were to answer Pilate’s question of Jesus, “What is truth?” how would you answer?
6. What was your aha moment in this sermon?
7. What does the post truth era look like to you as you watch what the media says, for example?
8. If wearing your cross on the outside is more about living out the truths of Easter, what might that look like for you?
“What would it look like, how would your life and mine be different if we “wore our cross on the outside of our shirt and not on the inside”?